Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Tick Replay issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick Replay issue

I am using a Tick Replay and MarketDataUpdate, I tried running a market replay on my script then press F5 to see if the value is still the same but sad to know that when I reload the ninjascript or pressed F5 it doesn't have the same value. Please take a look at my attached image. I encircled the market data update that is missing when I pressed F5.
    Attached Files

Hello luxurious_04,

Thank you for your note.

This is the same question you posted at the following link in which you hadn’t replied to my question. If you could please avoid clogging the forum with duplicate posts that would be appreciated.

It’s not clear from the black circle on your screen shot what this is being compared too.

Reloading Ninja Script is going to cause the script to reload and recalculate. For the same reason a chart built off tick data could look different, an indicator built off tick or bid/ask data could have different output depending on the time it was started. Below is a link to why charts built off tick data could look different.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry about that, maybe that's the reason I've been banned in the forum since that post that I made. I am just wondering why the Volumetric when reloaded the values stays the same. Any idea? I am just trying to compute a delta values.

Comment

Hello luxurious_04,

Reloading Ninja Script is going to cause the script to reload and recalculate. For the same reason a chart built off tick data could look different, an indicator built off tick or bid/ask data could have different output depending on the time it was started. Below is a link to why charts built off tick data could look different.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
        Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes