Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Index Outside of the bounds of the array

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index Outside of the bounds of the array

I have a host/guest Indicator arrangement and I just cannot seem to escape the the Index Outside of the Bounds of the Array error. If I run the guest without the host, it is rock solid. However, when I run the host (which calls the guest) I get these errors:

Indicator 'Guest': Error on calling 'EventHandlerMarketData' method: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Indicator 'Host': Error on calling 'EventHandlerBarsUpdate' method: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Interestingly, I am running in Debug with VS and VS does not throw any exception. I feel like this is an issue with my host/guest not being written in a thread safe way but I am not sure. This project is really close to completion after about 6 months of really hard work and I am at the end of my rope trying to debug this. I've got a month and many forum posts wrapped up in trying to debug this. is there anyway someone at NT could just run this for me and tell me what they see?

Hello swcooke,

Thank you for your reply.

I'd be happy to run it and take a look to see if I can make any debugging suggestions for you. If you'd like to export the scripts, you can send them to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. Please put 2487531 ATTN Kate W. in the subject line. Once I receive it, I will review and see if I can give you some guidance.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
    1 response
    0 likes