Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Editor formatting options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editor formatting options

I am just curious if the NT development team has considered adding a way to format code in the NinjaScript Editor. If there is already a discussion on this topic in another post or elsewhere, please let me know. Thanks.

Hello swcooke,
    Thanks for your post.

I am not seeing any requests for NinjaScript formatting options. What specific formatting options would you like to see?
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many IDE's offer a command that can tidy up your code. Visual Studio is one of them but frankly, I like how light weight the NinjaScript Editor is. The only thing missing is the convenience of quickly organizing messy code. I'm surprised to see you haven't gotten this request before. Are you sure? Seems like it would be a popular request.

Comment

Yes my search of the feature request database came up empty for anything like this. I'll be submitting this as a new feature request and if we find that there is an existing request I will have your vote added.

Comment

I have submitted this item and it came back looking like it is the first time this has been requested. I think this feature would be nice to have too.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3502. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          170 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80  
          Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes