Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Errors i cant solve it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors i cant solve it

Hey nt
    here some errors that i cant solve it
    first this code is for indicator i use in nt7 and i want to convert it to nt8
    so it show these errors

Attached Files
    Last edited by ahm1992; 05-25-2020, 12:29 PM.

Hello ahm1992,

Thanks for your post.

When converting NinjaTrader 7 scripts to NinjaTrader 8, I suggest first referencing our Code Breaking Changes page of the Help Guide to review the implementation differences.

Next, I would suggest using the New Indicator Wizard (NinjaScript Editor > Indicators folder > right click > New Indicator) to have the wizard add plots and user defined inputs.

With the plots added and the user defined inputs added, you can then move onto copying the OnBarUpdate logic and any variables that are needed with that code.

Finally, you can use the Code Breaking Changes page to reference the NinjaTrader 8 equivalents for the NinjaTrader 7 code you are using.

Code Breaking Changes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ng_changes.htm

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by ninjatrader_jim View Post
      hello ahm1992,

thanks for your post.

When converting ninjatrader 7 scripts to ninjatrader 8, i suggest first referencing our code breaking changes page of the help guide to review the implementation differences.

Next, i would suggest using the new indicator wizard (ninjascript editor > indicators folder > right click > new indicator) to have the wizard add plots and user defined inputs.

With the plots added and the user defined inputs added, you can then move onto copying the onbarupdate logic and any variables that are needed with that code.

Finally, you can use the code breaking changes page to reference the ninjatrader 8 equivalents for the ninjatrader 7 code you are using.

Code breaking changes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ng_changes.htm

we look forward to assisting.
      plz jim can you solve this problem

AM REALLY CANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

here is the indicator
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello ahm1992,

Thanks for your post.

We will not be able to convert the indicator for you, but if the conversion is too difficult and you are looking for services to have someone do the conversion at your request, I suggest enlisting the services of a NinjaScript Consultant. I'll have a colleague follow up with more information on those services.

We look forward to assisting.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ahm1992,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Jim.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post r68cervera  
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin