Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Analyzer Templates - Changing Languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Templates - Changing Languages

Version is 8.0.22.0 64-bit - NinjaTrader 8

I have a set of templates created for the Market Analyzer that make use of Cell Conditions to display different text and colors in the cell based on a numeric value returned from the indicator. These all work correctly when run under the English language.

I have a user that has set Spanish as the language (under Tools/Options/Preferences) and the templates, specifically the cell conditions, do not work. If he switches to English as the language, they work fine. After a bit of investigating it appears that when the user changes the language, Ninja will automatically translate a number of the properties in the Cell dialog into that language. However the value in the Trigger Apply To section is not automatically translated and it prevents the Market Analyzer template from being used if another language is selected.

So if I create a Cell Condition with English as the language, the value "All" will be the default in the Apply To field. If I then change the language from English to Spanish that field does not get translated automatically to "Todo" which I'm assuming it should (i.e., it remains set at "All"). The other fields, such as the Condition field do get automatically translated (i.e., from "Equals" to "Iquales").

Presumably this is a bug and it would be great if it could be addressed in an upcoming release.

Some snapshots attached:

See CellCondition1.png - which is what the Cell dialog looks like after I change the language from English to Spanish. All looks correct except for the Apply to field which is still displayed as "All"

See CellCondition2.png - which is the same Cell dialog, but with the Apply to field changed to the correct value, which is "Todo"

Thanks,

Rollo
    Attached Files

Hello RolloHarper,

I have received your inquiry and will contact you when I have further information.

Thank you for your patience.
    Jermaine S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello RolloHarper,

Thank you for your patience.

After doing some testing this is expected.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
      Jermaine S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post GLFX005
      by GLFX005