Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unstable/disappearing custom indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unstable/disappearing custom indicator

Hello,

I have "developed" a very simple indicator calculating percentages of the body of the candlestick in real-time (changes are on each tick). However, it is not very stable - oftentimes the indicator line disappears when there is a new candlestick (so in a 1min chart almost every minute). The indicator line also diseappers when I go too quickly to the past (to previous days) or when I zoom out too much.

Do you know how can I solve this problem? It is the same in both NT8 and NT7.

Thank you.

Hello Wulfgar,

Thank you for your post.

We'd want to test on our end with a reduced copy of the indicator - any code unnecessary to reproduce (extraneous drawing objects, etc) should be omitted. You can export a NinjaScript file from Tools > Export > NinjaScript Add-On. Please do not check the box to export as a compiled assembly or we will not be able to review your code. You can either attach the resulting .zip file to your reply here.

If you would rather not share it publicly, you can email it directly to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with a link to this thread in the body of the email and 2630034 ATTN Kate W. in the subject line.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238
    by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses