Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for creator of indicator - Detect Current & Past Trends with New Trend Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for creator of indicator - Detect Current & Past Trends with New Trend Lines

Hello,

Here is the indicator -> https://ninjatrader.com/blog/detect-...nes-indicator/

I would like to use simple patterns based on the trend lines as primary conditions for my trading strategy. The patterns are - Bounces and False breakouts of trend lines. The best way will be the creator of the indicator. Can anyone help me? Thank you

Hello Deux008,

Thank you for your post.

The indicator in the link is simply the built in Trend Lines indicator that comes built into NinjaTrader. The code for this indicator may be viewed in the NinjaScript Editor window.

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our vendors. Any samples we provide are intended to give you further direction to move forward, and are not intended to be used for copy and paste purposes.

If you are interested in services in having the code written for you, I can have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with more information on NinjaScript consultants who will be happy to do so.

If you would like to move forward with developing the strategy yourself, we can provide resources to assist you in learning NinjaScript.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post loganjarosz123  
    Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes