Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Your sample custom button code is not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sample custom button code is not working properly

Hi, I have taken your sample code from the post https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...erations/page7 and moved the button from the button grid to charttrader grid. but when I am add this to two chart tabs on the same window, top two buttons gets disappeared. I have seen forum post complaining about this, but never found a solution or guidance on the issue. I am attaching the modified version here and don't worry I have just modified 2/3 lines only which you will be able to see. I would appreciate, if anyone here can give all of us a guidance on what is wrong with this. And also attaching two screenshots of the issue. Please don't try to avoid this like before as I have seen some of the posts where this issue was avoided. screenshot 1 is showing 4 buttons, but in screenshot 2 when you select the next tab where same indicator is added, 2 buttons gets disappeared.Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by asmmbillah; 08-08-2020, 04:45 PM.

Try the first page https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...considerations.

Comment

Thanks Emma1, but I have already check the whole thread, did not find any solution to that thread you are referring. Do you know the post number I should look at?

Comment

On page 1 ,number 2 On page 1 of Modifications to chart WPF elements and tab considerations. i believe you are using NT8?
        How about using Visual Studio for Wpf.

Try this link : https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...dicator-values.
        Last edited by Emma1; 08-08-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. But what I can see from your ref, none of them are related to the issue I described in my first post. This is completely different. However, thanks for your try. At least you were quicker to respond to my request than NT support.

Comment

I have printed Print(chartTraderGrid.RowDefinitions.Count); it prints 7 when on one chart tab, but on next tab, it prints 9. I have tried many ways, but does not work. can anyone advice? I think, issue is here and solution to this will help everyone having the same issue in this forum.

Comment

Hello asmmbillah,

The normal NinjaTrader Support hours are from 9:00 AM Eastern until 6:00 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

Outside of our normal support hours the support has a minimal amount of representatives to provide replies and limited bandwidth to work on complex inquiries.

Below is a link to a test of the script provided in the original post.

May I confirm I have taken the correct steps to reproduce?
              Was the behavior shown in the video?
              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses