Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Your sample custom button code is not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sample custom button code is not working properly

Hi, I have taken your sample code from the post https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...erations/page7 and moved the button from the button grid to charttrader grid. but when I am add this to two chart tabs on the same window, top two buttons gets disappeared. I have seen forum post complaining about this, but never found a solution or guidance on the issue. I am attaching the modified version here and don't worry I have just modified 2/3 lines only which you will be able to see. I would appreciate, if anyone here can give all of us a guidance on what is wrong with this. And also attaching two screenshots of the issue. Please don't try to avoid this like before as I have seen some of the posts where this issue was avoided. screenshot 1 is showing 4 buttons, but in screenshot 2 when you select the next tab where same indicator is added, 2 buttons gets disappeared.Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by asmmbillah; 08-08-2020, 04:45 PM.

Try the first page https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...considerations.

Comment

Thanks Emma1, but I have already check the whole thread, did not find any solution to that thread you are referring. Do you know the post number I should look at?

Comment

On page 1 ,number 2 On page 1 of Modifications to chart WPF elements and tab considerations. i believe you are using NT8?
        How about using Visual Studio for Wpf.

Try this link : https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...dicator-values.
        Last edited by Emma1; 08-08-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. But what I can see from your ref, none of them are related to the issue I described in my first post. This is completely different. However, thanks for your try. At least you were quicker to respond to my request than NT support.

Comment

I have printed Print(chartTraderGrid.RowDefinitions.Count); it prints 7 when on one chart tab, but on next tab, it prints 9. I have tried many ways, but does not work. can anyone advice? I think, issue is here and solution to this will help everyone having the same issue in this forum.

Comment

Hello asmmbillah,

The normal NinjaTrader Support hours are from 9:00 AM Eastern until 6:00 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

Outside of our normal support hours the support has a minimal amount of representatives to provide replies and limited bandwidth to work on complex inquiries.

Below is a link to a test of the script provided in the original post.

May I confirm I have taken the correct steps to reproduce?
              Was the behavior shown in the video?
              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses