Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Importar Indicador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importar Indicador

Buenas tardes, desearía utilizar un indicador propio con extensión ".vba" para poder utilizarlo en Ninja8. Desgraciadamente no tengo ni idea de programación. ¿Podríais en Ninja pasármelo al lenguaje necesario?.Muchas gracias.

English please

Comment

Good afternoon, I would like to use your own flag with the extension ".vba" to be able to use it in Ninja8. Unfortunately I have no idea of programming. Could you in Ninja pass it to the necessary language? .Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hello DiverG20,

Thanks for the post.

NinjaTrader cannot use .vba scripts, NinjaScript is C# programming language. You would need to use C# to create any custom items inside the platform.

If you are not a programmer you could reach out to external developers for assistance in creating items. If that is something you needed more information on I could have another member of our support follow up on that topic.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Muchas gracias, Jesse. Desearía tener contacto con otro miembro de apoyo que me pudiera pasar el indicador a C# para poder utilizarlo en NT. Por supuesto con el coste que corresponda. Saludos.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Jesse. I wish I had contact with another support member who could pass the pointer to C # for me to use in NT. Of course with the corresponding cost. Regards.

Comment

I would appreciate a reply to my previous comment. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello DiverG20,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
                You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
                Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your help Thomas C.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                  Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH