Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CYCLES one of the most powerful indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CYCLES one of the most powerful indicators

Hi All,
    I introduce myself. I am French and new to Ninjatrader. My english can be strange sometimes.
    I worked before on Prorealealtime.
    I know of some very powerful indicators which do not exist on your platform: KST, bolinger cycles, STPMT, volatility cycles and many more.
    I'll give you an example, probably one of the most powerful indicators that exists ... « CYCLES «
    When a journalist asks a French trader (with 30 years of experience) if he should keep only one indicator of all which indicator would he choose? He indicated this one without hesitation
    Open your eyes wide and see,
    On the daily chart of EURJPY on 30 december , this indicator is programmed over two time units: long for the trend and short for the entries.
    You can trade practically with this single indicator but if you add a few more you get a powerful trading system.
    I know the code for this indicator in Prorealealtime.
    I requested the translation service. It costs 240$
    I spent a lot of money to buy several trading systems and I don't want to spend any more money to translate my indicators from Prorealealtime to Ninja.
    If someone could translate it for Ninja that would be great and it will give you the opportunity to enrich the ninja community with some interesting indicators…
    Sincerely
    Georges

Prorealealtime Code :

z1=dema[9](close)
    z2 =dema[19](close)
    e= z1 - z2
    z3=dema[6](e)
    f=z3
    rise=MAX(0,f-f[1])
    fall=MAX(0,f[1]-f)
    mmRise = WILDERAVERAGE[z](rise)
    mmFall = WILDERAVERAGE[z](fall)
    RS = mmRise / mmFall
    CYCLES = 100 - 100 / (1 + RS)
    a = 85
    b = 100
    c =0
    d =15
    return CYCLES,a,b,c,d,
    Attached Files

Hello georges61,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services in our support. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

This thread will be open for community members to contribute their services to convert this indicator to work with NinjaTrader.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes