Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stochastic Indicator into Market Analyzer

Hi,

How do I add stochastic indicator into market analyzer to track the K line and D line? I want to know the K line above or below D line.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jipsonmv; 08-04-2021, 07:08 AM.

Welcome to the forums jipsonmv!

We have moved this thread to the Platform Technical Support forum as adding indicators to a Market Analyzer does not require any custom programming to develop a custom indicator.

You can right click to add a Column in the Market Analyzer, and you may select the Indicator Column to be able to add Stochastics and the K. You can then add another column to show the D plot.

Working with Columns - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...th_columns.htm

If you want to have a clearer indication, I.E the cell specifically reports that K is above or below, this would be possible programming a custom Market Analyzer Column, or a custom indicator that creates a plot showing the difference between these two plots. If that interests you, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in the NinjaScript Development forums.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      Welcome to the forums jipsonmv!

We have moved this thread to the Platform Technical Support forum as adding indicators to a Market Analyzer does not require any custom programming to develop a custom indicator.

You can right click to add a Column in the Market Analyzer, and you may select the Indicator Column to be able to add Stochastics and the K. You can then add another column to show the D plot.

Working with Columns - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...th_columns.htm

If you want to have a clearer indication, I.E the cell specifically reports that K is above or below, this would be possible programming a custom Market Analyzer Column, or a custom indicator that creates a plot showing the difference between these two plots. If that interests you, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in the NinjaScript Development forums.

We look forward to assisting.
      Hi, I am wondering if we can create a column in the market analyzer which will analyze the difference between the stochastic K line and D line. For example, the column would plot green if the K line is above the D, and would plot red if K is below D.
      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello jipsonmv,

Thanks for your message. I see that you have opened a new thread, and my colleague Paul is assisting. For the thread's reference the new topic can be found here:

Hi, I am wondering if we can create a column in the market analyzer which will analyze the difference between the stochastic K line and D line. For example, the column would plot green if the K line is above the D, and would plot red if K is below D. Thanks in advance!
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Skifree
        by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses