Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help with understanding my errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with understanding my errors

Hello, I've watched 301 and 401 ninjatrader8 tutorials creating conditions utilising Indicators, copying the code from strategy builder and creating an indicator with it. They have been excellent but I'm having trouble generating code to indicate a candle has crossed or created a new high of the day using "Highesr bar" in Misc section or utilising Current Day OHL Indicator.

Also
    Utilising the AOW median Indicator as a condition that my Indicator will not trigger if the high of [0] is for instance 15 ticks away from the median of the day going long.

And why the code
    if ((Close[0] > Open[0])
    && (Close[0] - Open[0]) > (Close[1] - Open[1]))
    {
    BarBrush = Brush.RoyalBlue;

}
    Won't indicate the current body of the green candle is greater in size than the previous smaller body green candle.

strategy builder is amazing to comprehend how code fits together after I transfer it to a new indicator script, kudos to the creator.

Is there any tutorials or does someone have a sample of this sort of code that I could follow to understand I've learnt more than i thought i could from strategy builder code

Thankyou in advance

Hello Christopher Leggit,

This appears to be a duplicate of a question we have received in the [email protected] address.

While we are happy to assist on the forums or with you privately through email with our [email protected] address, we respectfully ask that you only create one inquiry. This can be privately in email or can be a public thread on the forum.

If you would no longer like to communicate publicly on the forums, please let us know so and we will be happy to converse solely through email.

Creating both a forum thread and an email with [email protected] will create two separate tickets and may cause multiple technicians to start at the beginning of reviewing your inquiry, tying up resources with our platform support and delaying our ability to respond to all customers in a timely manner.

As you have sent a private email to our support, we will be responding privately in email.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jpapa, Today, 07:22 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
    116 responses
    1 like