Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja 7 Arrow Indicator conversion to Ninja 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7 Arrow Indicator conversion to Ninja 8

Good morning, I was using the Arrow Indicator for Ninja 7 but I have very limited knowledge about coding and so I know converting this indicator to Ninja 8 will be a major jump for me. Is there anyone who has already converted it and doesn't mind sharing it? Or can someone convert it for me I will be extremely thankful if either can be done. Here is the link to the indicator it is located on the App share page 1 https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...row-indicator/

Hello JustinaM,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a NinjaTrader 8 version of the Arrow indicator from the User App Share.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services in our support. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

That said, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself.

This thread will be open for other community members to share their insight on a possible NinjaTrader 8 version of this indicator.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. If you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request, please contact vendorsupport[AT]ninjatrader.com.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the reply

Comment

Good morning BrandonH, I figure I would wait to get a more recent post to reference but I know I had seen several where there has been assistance given to traders and I don't believe my request was any different than the one you can find here about a Ninja 7 indicator being converted to Ninja 8 https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...tor-nt7-to-nt8 I guess you all pick and choose who you help. But I get it!

Comment

Hello JustinaM,

Thanks for your note.

Our NinjaScript team has performed several popular conversions for NinjaTrader 7 indicators so they can be used on NinjaTrader 8. While our team has performed several conversions and have converted requested indicators, we cannot create modify or debug code for our clients since we are a small team.

If an indicator is very simple then a member of the team may do that conversion for learning purposes. However, the Arrow Indicator from the User App Share is not a simple indicator as it requires custom rendering code to be converted.

That said, this thread will be open for other community members to share their insight.

Let us know if we may assist further.
          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses