Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fibonacci pivots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibonacci pivots

Let me preface this with I know nothing about coding in ninja. I have coded an indicator in thinkorswim that basically is like the Fibonacci Pivots indicator except it uses 5 levels of fib extensions up, (.236, .382, .500, .618, .716) as well as the previous range high and low. I use this for the daily weekly and monthly ranges. Attached is a screenshot of the TOS code.

I want to code this into ninja so I can use it in the strategy builder. Is there a real easy beginners way to do this? C+ is pretty foreign to me. Or is there anyone that can code this for me? I’m happy to pay someone for it.

Thanks!!

​​​​​​​
    Attached Files

Hello Shiner452,

I would suggest taking a look at the SMA or EMA indicator for a simple example of plotting from within a NinjaScript indicator. If you wanted to code this yourself you could generate the needed plots and properties by creating a new indicator in the NinjaScript editor and following through the wizard. That would make a new empty indicator that you could start experimenting with.

You can also reach out to third party developers, I will have another member of our team follow up in another post about that.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post arvidvanstaey  
      Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
      16 responses
      0 likes