Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Custom BarType 2 parameters optimization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom BarType 2 parameters optimization

Hi,
    I am trying to create a custom BarType where 2 parameters could be optimized. Normally when optimizing a strategy also 1 parameter of the BarType (Value) can be optimized if the corresponding box is ticked. I am not able to get 2 parameters of BarType to be optimized (e.g. Value and Value2). I am trying to create a Point & Figure chart type where in strategy optimization both the box size and the reversal boxes could be simultaneously optimized with the strategy. How could that be done?
    Thank you
    Martin

Hello Martin,

Unfortunately, the Strategy Analyzer Optimizer does not have this ability to optimize over any property other than the Value property for the Data Series.

We are tracking interest for the develop team to consider adding this functionality with feature request ID# SFT-2741, and I will add your vote to this request.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WHICKED
    by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM