Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

custom color set in indicator code not showing in color picker unless template reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom color set in indicator code not showing in color picker unless template reset

i've found that a custom color i set in the indicator prior to use as a plot isn't showing up in the color picker unless i reset the template on the indicator to defaults... not the "settable" defaults but the indicator hard coded defaults... (chosing "reset" on the indicator template menu bottom right)
    is there any way to include a custom color in the color picker outside of this "reset" condition ?
    thanks, w

Hello stafe,

Thanks for your post.

Please see the SampleColorInputNT8 example script attached which demonstrates using user-defined color inputs in a custom NinjaScript.

If you apply the indicator to a chart, save a template for the indicator, remove the indicator, and re-add the indicator to the chart using the saved template then we can see that the user-defined color inputs appear in the loaded template.

See this demonstration video: https://brandonh-ninjatrader.tinytak...OF8yMDY5OTg3Mw

Also, see this help guide documentation for more information about making user-definable color inputs: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...lor_inputs.htm

Let me know if I may assist further.
    Attached Files
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post sightcareclickhere