Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

#endregion directive expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, thanks for the follow up. I also had to compile errors from this because I did not have the third party dependencies for this indicator. The best thing to do would be to remove the indicator from the Indicators folder. If possible, please send me the link to where you found this and we can try to install this properly. It should not take any code editing to get it working properly, and if you are not familiar with editing and fixing C# code, I would not recommend starting with an indicator you did not create. We have a large library of educational tools for NinjaScript documented here:

Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Actually ChrisL. I downloaded this indicator some years ago from the UserAppShare https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...margin-stripe/ I was trying to convert it to the NT8 because I didn't see that the person who made it didn't continue with it over so I figure I give it a try because I liked it. I don't want to burden you with this really but I know my learning curve is getting longer by the day...this stuff is hard. I use the Strategy builder to help as much as I can though.

Comment

Hello, unfortunately, the support team will not be able to complete conversions. Other members of the forum would need to volunteer to complete this task.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok I understand. Thanks ChrisL. I will open a new post to ask for help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920