Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Tick Replay number of days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick Replay number of days

Is it possible to limit the number of days loaded in tick replay? I'm currently adding a secondary series to my charts and just limiting the number of days to 5. It would be better if the indicator could specify the number of days to load tick replay or the Data Series could specify this information as well.

Hello habibalex,

Thank you for your post.

The number of DaysToLoad (or BarsToLoad if you select it under Load Data Based On in the Data Series menu of the Chart) is the number of days to load for TickReplay. There is no other means to set the number of days/bars for TickReplay.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Can I request a feature to add the number of days to load for the Tick Replay? Right now users have to click a checkbox to enable to tick replay on a chart. Can we also have a dropdown that allows us to choose the number of days?

When I add multiple series to my chart, it's messing up one of the indicators which is why I need this. In NT7 i handled tick replay with GOM and I was able to control what was going on. In NT8 GOM doesn't work and I have to use tick replay.

Comment

Hello habibalex,

Thank you for your response.

I will forward your request to development.

Comment

Originally posted by habibalex View Post
          Can I request a feature to add the number of days to load for the Tick Replay? Right now users have to click a checkbox to enable to tick replay on a chart. Can we also have a dropdown that allows us to choose the number of days?

When I add multiple series to my chart, it's messing up one of the indicators which is why I need this. In NT7 i handled tick replay with GOM and I was able to control what was going on. In NT8 GOM doesn't work and I have to use tick replay.
          This request has been assigned the ID SFT-810.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by itrader46, Today, 09:04 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post itrader46  
          Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes