NT 8 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 not working

Am trying to use NT8 this morning. First, got a message couldn't read cache. I downloaded and ran the latest version of NT8. Then when I started that up a message came up on the screen "Unhandled exception. The given key was not present in the dictionary." I clicked ok and then tried to load a CL chart. First a chart would come up but no data would appear. I closed the chart and tried loading a tick chart (instead of a Unirenko chart). Chart would load up but the bars would all appear small and all would be up at the top of the chart. Also, a stop loss that I had on a previous order still appears on the chart but the order is no longer in force and I have tried to delete it but it is still on the chart. After the tic bar chart loads I change it to Unirenko and it freezes. I can maximize the chart size but then I lose control of the chart and it doesn't respond to the mouse.

Please help!

Hello ,

Thank you for your post,

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just installed the new version of N8 and am seeing the same "Unhandled exception" message

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PhillT