ZS contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZS contract.

I have noticed that in beans the November contract is trading more volume but in Ninja I still come up with the Sep. contract. Is there a way to roll to the month with most volume in NT8? When does NT8 roll to next front month usually?
    Thanks.

Hello,

I suspect that this relates to how NinjaTrader merges historical data based on it's default rollover date setting for ZS. I would recommend that you change the original setting by following these steps:

-Open the Instrument Manager (Tools > Instruments) then select ZS from the list and click Edit.

-In the Instrument Editor's Misc tab, near the bottom of the list, click the "56 rollovers" button.

-In the Contract Months menu, select 11-17 from the list on the left. On the right side of the menu set Rollover Date to 08/01/2017 then click OK.

-Click OK again to exit the Instrument Editor then click OK a final time to exit the Instrument Manager.

After making this change please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data.'
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. I am on NT8 so it is slightly different from what you gave me. But I did sww 98 rollovers and edited that.
      Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
      3 responses
      1 like
      Last Post PaulMohn  
      Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes