8.0.8.0 Throwing Exceptions in Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.8.0 Throwing Exceptions in Market Analyzer

Also there are garbage characters in the 'total row' of the market analyzer. Did a delete of the cache directory that's in the db dir. Created a new market analyzer in NT safe mode to see if it is reproducible and it is. I have the market analyzer set up to size 18 font, bold option is ticked. Grid background color set to black. Total row background set to black. I have three columns set up- position average price, position profit/loss, realized profit/loss. I've added two custom named label rows.

The exception occurs randomly when adding tickers to the market analyzer. Symbols are being added by double clicking in a blank space in the instrument row and typing in the ticker symbol. I use the add blank row option to open up additional spaces under each of the additional custom named label rows that I've created.

The exceptions also happen when using a market analyzer with all default settings , when adding a ticker symbol to it, so it's surprising this hasn't been reported previously.
    Thanks,
    Frank

Hello bortz,
    Can you please send me your Workspace and templates via the platform so I may test them on my end? In the meantime I will attempt to produce this error on my end as well.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support insuring you check Workspaces and Templates.
    Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN Ryan M

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes