BUG: Strategies not saved and restored correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: Strategies not saved and restored correctly

I found some weird behaviour using automated strategies when using workspaces:

1.) Create a new workspace, add a strategy, click "save as... " and enter a new name. S´workspace and strategy is copied. Then delete the second workspace and BOTH strategies, from first and copied workspace will be deleted.

2.) Close NT. You will be ask to save the workspace. I enter NO, and my strategies are all gone the next time I open NT.

Please fix this too Bugs as soon as possible. Because of resizing windows on different windows I don't wan't to save workspace every time I close NinjaTrader.

Hello DarthTraderson,

I am able to reproduce the issue. I will forward a report to development. Thank you for reporting.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please note that strategies applied in the Control Center-->Strategies-tab are not saved per workspace. When you save the workspace under a new name, the strategy is not copied. It just remains there in the Control Center-->Strategies-tab. There is only one instance of the strategy.

Before deleting the second workspace, please select the first workspace once. If you now remove the second workspace, do you still have the strategy present?
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes