Saved Workspaces Don't Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved Workspaces Don't Open

I had been of the habit of using the Workspace menu to save my 2 workspaces intra-session, and then upon closing the application by clicking the 'X' at the upper right of the Control menu, I would select "Save all Workspaces".

Despite the above habits, although my workspaces are listed, they no longer open by clicking on them. They aren't minimized. The only window in the system tray is the Control Window. So my workspaces appear to be lost despite all of the program's provided opportunities to save them. I don't see how that can be,but it doesn't inspire confidence that future work will be saved when previous work has not been.

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170809.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post geddyisodin  
    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes