Market Analyzer & Series<double>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Harry,

Can you perhaps share the indicator here or send it to me so that I can test on my end?

You can export your indicator by going to Tools > Export > NinjaScript Add On > Add > select your indicator > OK > Export > name the file 'NTsupport' > Save. The file will be located under Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ExportNinjaScript. Please attach the file to your response.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Josh,

Sorry for my late replay. The indicator for which I could observe the behavior (which still persists) is a complex multi-timeframe indicator. I have since seen other case of multi-timeframe indicators that do not work correctly when being called via a separately coded market analyzer columns. It seems that NinjaTrader does not correctly differentiate between the primary and secondary bars when calling an indicator from the market analyzer. I am currently trying to find workarounds, for example coding separate indicators instead of a market analyzer column. I will come back once I have further evidence of the problem and may give you a better description of the bug.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by quantismo, Yesterday, 05:13 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post quantismo  
      Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post maybeimnotrader