SuperDOM change ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM change ?

Watching the price action this morning and I notice that the SuperDOM (aka the price ladder) is, or seems to me, to be much more responsive today than it ever was previously. In the past, the DOM would lag the price action on the charts (I actually complained about this on a previous post to this forum), but today, the darn thing's flickering up and down, very much more responsive than it has been in the past. I don't think I changed anything on my charts. Did Ninjatrader do something to improve the DOM recently, like last night sometime? Really curious about this.
    Tasuki

Hello Tasuki,

Thank you for your post.

There have been no imporvements made on the SuperDOM today and any improvements would still require you to download the update and install it.

Do you normally see the Price Ladder lag? If so, can you send us your log and trace files?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default. Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Thanks, Patrick. I just sent log and trace files as requested. The last time I tried to do this from within Ninjatrader, it didn't work--the tech never received the files, so if I need to manually send them from a regular email, just let me know. You've got my email address.
      Thanks,
      Tasuki

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post kaywai
      by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM