Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order routing system unavailable

Hi guys,

My funds are with Dorman and I use Ninja Trader as the platform. After my first trade yesterday, I decided to quickly open NT today to check out my orders for yesterday.

Although my internet was stable as usual, I wasn't able to connect and see the green online button. What I got instead was this message saying order routing system unavailable.

I restarted my computer and then tried to get in, but had to sign in to my account. That's when I received a failing data connections message.

To conclude, I'm failing to get into my account that I traded with just yesterday,

The only theory I have is that I can't get in because it's the weekends but that just sounds so silly and absurd.

I'd appreciate your support.

When they are performing maintenance on their servers you can't log in. This usually happens on Week ends sometimes starting on Friday evening.

Comment

I am running into the same issue this morning.

This is unacceptable, we pay $21/month for exchange fees. Is Ninja going to provide a rebate for not having access the data we pay for? Or will Dorman?

Comment

Thanks for your comment. At least I'm not too worried now. But I wish Ninja Trader had let me known about this sooner.

Comment

Their response would be
          1) You can update your historical data before the close on Friday such that you have access to the data.
          2) These are non trading hours.
          Last edited by JerryWar; 09-09-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

yuhmotala,
            I was where you are years ago when it first happened to me.
            You have to get in the habit of Downloading Historical data at the RTH close on friday along with any Replay data you want. They usually don't start messing around for several hours after. That said, I have advocated for a webpage/Link that would indicate any outages such that we can tell the difference between a User problem and Ninja/Brokerage problem.
            Last edited by JerryWar; 09-09-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I would be happy to confirm if this was related to server maintenance or another cause for anyone who has experienced this behavior so far. To do this, please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170911.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
              Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DynamicTest  
              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes