• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trendlines on all charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trendlines on all charts

Hi NT,

Is there way to default trendlines so that they always show on ALL CHARTS (instead of having to do this manually for each trendline)

Thanks
    AK

Hello akvevo,

Thank you for your post.

You can apply your trend lines to all chart of the same instrument. But you could not apply the trend lines to charts using different instruments.

Please double click the trend lines to open the properties menu. Set 'Attach to' (Your instrument, All charts) and click OK. The drawing object will now be plotted in all charts of the same instrument.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Shawn,

Yes, indeed I want apply my trend lines to all chart of the same instrument.

Setting 'Attach to' is great, but i do do on every trendline I draw.
      I am looking for way to to default this behaviour.

Comment

Hello akvevo,

Thank you for your post.

You could create and save a Default draw object template for your trend lines.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Drawing Tools and Object templates. Please expand the section labeled, Understanding Drawing Object Templates.

In the trend line properties. Left mouse click on the template text located in the bottom right of the Properties dialog. Selecting save will open the Save window, ensure Default is in the text box. Click the Save button when finished

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Erhard, Today, 04:24 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisSch  
        Started by rontronimous, Yesterday, 05:55 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes