• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

live account no data for trades

yesterday I logged into nt8 to find no superdom data post sign in
    random charts were also not updating

i cleared the db cache and restarted windows, same problem
    created a ticket and support said to reset my instruments and restart nt8, same problem
    updated nt8 to latest rev and restarted windows, same problem
    removed the ninjatrader continuum connection and restarted nt8, re-entered account info successful login, same problem

so heres the thing I can login but cannot get data
    charts will update now but superdom is not and i cannot make trades with an error stating no data

also my cqg mobile login works for this acct but also will not load data and says to contact my fcm

I just want this fixed, any help appreciated

Support Request (.....................-11E6/8.0.8.0/Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0) {1775802}
    Last edited by j_nathan; 09-28-2017, 08:52 AM.

one last side note I was concerned my lan or provider was the issue so I tried the cqg mobile access via my other mobile internet provider and the same issue persists

Comment

From the information you've provided, it sounds like your account may not currently be enabled for real-time data. Please reach out to your broker/data provider via email for further assistance.

Comment

that flat out sucks

Ive been tinkering with this since yesterday afternoon
        the brokerage never sent out any notice to me and after a few events I see they are more concerned about what I'm not doing exactly right than their bad processes

its been a couple months of this and Im done giving nt brokerage my trade fees
        time to shop a new broker that support nt8

any brokerage list I can move fresh funds into and utilize my lease license is appreciated

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Please send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this forum thread and ATTN Patrick G in the body of the message so I may put you in touch with the Brokerage Operations Manager.

Comment

thanks patrick but they really dont care enough to bother with anymore, its been passive aggressive from the beginning

from forcing users to utilize wire transfers to sending out automated account info that wasnt correct (in this case no notice) I've found the brokerage to be a stain on a very nice platform

I've used other brokers before this and none have been so much work to get account up and running and whenever any issues have come up its flat out arduous to iron out

no worries, withdrawal is already processed and I'll be taking a nice break from the stress of dealing with nt8 brokerage, 2 months of yuck is enough for this trader

Comment

yep real charmers over there

the moment I process a withdrawal my account was locked up immediately
              so much for my monthly continuum data feed

im not sure to be embarrassed or frustrated to put so much effort into working with them just to have the door slammed on me, not one sliver of effort to retain my business

(adios trade commission free September )
              Last edited by j_nathan; 09-28-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by halgo_boulder, Today, 08:44 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post halgo_boulder  
              Started by drewski1980, Today, 08:24 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes