Control centre spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control centre spacing

Is there a fix yet for the bunching of columns when the control panel is expanded ?
    They all bunch up to one end and seem to have a mind of their own when trying to reposition them.

Hello fredfred123,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist, there has not been any changes made regarding disabling the auto-sizing of these columns - I will forward a note to our development team so interest in this is tracked.

As a work around, the columns can be set back to default size via right click > Properties > preset > restore.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi Eric

In doing this : the columns can be set back to default size via right click > Properties > preset > restore.

Sends everything to the left and you have to then try and space the layout again, which isn't easy because they don't space out in an orderly manner. They dont stay put and you have to go back and forward to get it right.

Move the box and you start over again?

The strategy window tab has many headers and become unreadable

Comment

Thank you for your reply,

I understand, I can confirm I am seeing the same behavior you describe when resizing - at this time there is not a method to change this sizing.

When resizing, try using the right edge of the left most column - sizing larger to the right will cause the columns to the right to become compressed. In addition, try only making small changes to the column size to see the effect. The sizing will not take place until the mouse is released.

In addition, double-clicking the column in the title bar will auto-size the column to fit the text of the column header.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

it great that 4 years later, NinjaTrader Control Center STILL has the same problem with column sizing. WHY CAN'T THIS BE FIXED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno