US30 in Ninjatrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US30 in Ninjatrader

Hello how i can see the chart for the "US30" ?

When i try to change to US30 it says " Invalid Instrument Name"

Is possible to see US30 chart in Ninjatrader?

The symbol in NinjaTrader 8 for 'DOW 30 Index CFD' is US30, however, since it is a CFD you'll need to enter '@US30' when manually typing the instrument into a NinjaTrader window.

Please clarify - how exactly are you attempting to view this instrument?

If you use the magnifying glass to search for US30, are you able to locate it, select it, and successfully view it?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      The symbol in NinjaTrader 8 for 'DOW 30 Index CFD' is US30, however, since it is a CFD you'll need to enter '@US30' when manually typing the instrument into a NinjaTrader window.

If you use the magnifying glass to search for US30, are you able to locate it, select it, and successfully view it?
      Hahahah amazing! Yes it was that the @US30. I was trying with "US30" "$US30" but never try with @US30. Excellent, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post

Hello PatrickG, i was going to open a new Thread but maybe in here u can help me now with this.

I noticed that FXCM have now bitcoin for trade. And i have the same problem, i dont know how to open bitcoin in Ninjatrader.

Comment

Hello contrax,

You can not place orders on the exchanges - but you can view the quotes and do your charting through the Coinbase adaptor. I do not believe this would be supported on the FXCM adaptor.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Coinbase.
          https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide
          Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JoshG View Post
            Hello contrax,

You can not place orders on the exchanges - but you can view the quotes and do your charting through the Coinbase adaptor. I do not believe this would be supported on the FXCM adaptor.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Coinbase.
            https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide
            Already in FXCM Trading Station Desktop exist the "BTC/USD" for trade, i think is a CFD --> https://www.fxcm.com/markets/bitcoin/

I remember in the past i didnt know that for CFD for US30 was only add "@US30" and thats it. But now i try to do it with @BTCUSD and nothing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post terofs
            by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
            1 response
            0 likes