• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to change the color on an indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change the color on an indicator?

This is an extremely simple question (I'm new to NT) but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere! I have 3 SMA indicators up (20, 40, 50) and they're all yellow. I go to properties and I see the plot area where it gives the default plot color, line, solid, 1px. I can't click on them, though. And I want to change the color and line settings. I looked throughout all the properties on the indicator and I can't find anything to click on to change these simple things! Can someone please explain how to do this?

Originally posted by habit456 View Post
    This is an extremely simple question (I'm new to NT) but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere! I have 3 SMA indicators up (20, 40, 50) and they're all yellow. I go to properties and I see the plot area where it gives the default plot color, line, solid, 1px. I can't click on them, though. And I want to change the color and line settings. I looked throughout all the properties on the indicator and I can't find anything to click on to change these simple things! Can someone please explain how to do this?
    To the left of "SMA" there is a little triangle icon, click on that to expand each individual property that you can edit.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      To the left of "SMA" there is a little triangle icon, click on that to expand each individual property that you can edit.
      Thank you! I knew I was missing something so obvious! This was driving me crazy!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ralett, Today, 11:52 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG  
      Started by rtwave, Yesterday, 07:06 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH