FXCM @GER30 Data Stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM @GER30 Data Stopped

Realtime data has stopped updating on 2nd October (no data for 3rd). Strategy Analyser goes up to 29th September and fails to load anymore data after that.

All other data including cfds for other instruments are loading fine and updating in realtime today, just @GER30 that is not. Tried re-loading all historical data, no difference.

I've shut down ninjatrader, restarted my computer, deleted all historical data and cache for @GER30 from My Documents, restarted NT, @GER30 still not giving any realtime data.

Tried from another computer all together and still the chart is not giving anything beyond 2nd October. cfd data for other instruments is loading fine so not an account expiry issue.

Any suggestions? Trades for this instrument are dead until this is fixed.

Eurex is closed for trading and exercise in German equity derivatives and others today - take a look here http://ow.ly/F1oH30fyqKG

Comment

3 october

is a holiday in germany, unification with east germany

Comment

At some point I was thinking holiday then forgot to check. Thanks guys.

Comment

No Data Flowing in CL ONLY

I use Ninjatrader 7 with Kinetick and I have real time data flowing in all markets except Crude Oil. I have nothing.

I've rebooted. Reloaded my charts and still nothing.

Thoughts?

Comment

Hello dixonde,

Thank you for your post,

To test, please reset your instruments, this will ensure that the internal setting for the instruments are up-to-date with server specifications: To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
            2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
            3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
            4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur

If you're still unable to get data, please send me your log and trace files so I may look into this further.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
            * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
            * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
            Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            1 response