Unhandled exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled exception

I'm running simultaneously 6 "live" strategies and all of them are synchronized with the Account sim101 using only market orders. The tests so far were running flawless ( technically ) but now suddenly an error pop up:
    Unhandled exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. but yet, it has not interrupted the simulation, the 6 strategies are still running. So:

- What is it?

- Possible causes ?

- Could it have consequence in a live real broker's account?

It doesn't seem critical but any error always worries me cause in my experience, eventually any possible error around ends affecting something.

Looking forward,
    Thanks
    Last edited by pstrusi; 10-03-2017, 07:50 AM.

Hello pstrusi,

Thank you for your note.

To diagnose the issue I'll have to see your log and trace files.

Could you please send an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with Attn: Alan P in the Subject line. Also within the email please include a link to this thread, and attach the log and trace files for the day in subject which you can find in My Documents>NinjaTrader8>Log and My Documents>NinjaTrader8/Trace folders.

I look forward to your email.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlanP View Post
      Hello pstrusi,

Thank you for your note.

To diagnose the issue I'll have to see your log and trace files.

Could you please send an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with Attn: Alan P in the Subject line. Also within the email please include a link to this thread, and attach the log and trace files for the day in subject which you can find in My Documents>NinjaTrader8>Log and My Documents>NinjaTrader8/Trace folders.

I look forward to your email.
      The Log and Trace files were sent to you yesterday as you request by email, in fact, I've sent to you, once again, today, the very same email message cause it seems you have problem download it. Having in mind that this weird error doesn't seem to repeat often, I disregard it. So proceed as you wish.

Comment

Hello pstrusi,

I actually did not receive your trace files, neither in the first email nor your second message. I replied to your email with directions to manually attach both files.

I'm not sure these minor details are necessary to update the forum with, so if we could carry on our conversation in email I think that would be most productive.

Thank you.
        Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tsantospinto  
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        0 responses