Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    For anyone else reading this thread, the root issue for stphnlwlsh was that his connection had no live data enabled.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello stphnlwlsh,

Thank you for your post.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Leave a comment:

• stphnlwlsh
    replied
    I'm having this same issue. I got my continuum live connection today, and if I disconnect then reconnect, I get the latest, but it's not a "live" update. I stare at a static bar until I disconnect and reconnect. I've reset the database. Clean install of NT8. Update instruments and instrument lists. No luck.

If it helps I was on CQG data with another broker prior to this morning.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello Yemmy,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. To test, please reset your instruments, this will ensure that the internal setting for the instruments are up-to-date with server specifications: Disconnect and go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

You will need to close and restart NinjaTrader for the settings to take effect.

Let me know if you see the same after taking these steps.

Leave a comment:

• Yemmy
    started a topic Chart Not Showing Live Data

Chart Not Showing Live Data

My NT7 chart is not updating to the current value it only shows up to 5pm of 10/4/17. My internet is working fine; I launched Trading Station for FXCM and it was showing the live value. My subscription is still active and won’t me expiring until 11/4/15, the green highlighted connection sign at the bottom left corner of my session manager is showing I don’t just understand why my chart is not showing live values. I have tried to restart my system and change the live feed data from NinjaTrader server to Forex.com same thing. Please advice

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SightCareAubetter, Today, 12:55 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post SightCareAubetter  
Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
8 responses
0 likes
Last Post traderqz  
Started by SightCareAubetter, Today, 12:50 PM