E-signal minute data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-signal minute data

Hello, I'm trialling esignal for data. On the esignal platform I can view minute data however it doesn't transfer across to ninjatrader8, just left with a blank chart, please advise.

EDIT: Ignore this, it's a data issue with esignal, can see historical minute data, seems recent minute data is just missing from esignal.

However, there are large chunks of data missing from the ninjatrader chart on certain equities. There is around 20 days missing at one point, there's no gap in the time series, just that the time series on ninjatrader jumps from e.g 1stjan to 21st jan so it looks like chart is continues but missing the action in between. Any ideas?
    Last edited by b16_aln; 10-07-2017, 08:57 AM.

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20171008.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks but I cleared the bd cache and it cleared the issue. There is still a data issue with e-signal but that is to be taken up with them. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post GLFX005
      by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
      2 responses