Autoscroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoscroll

Can I make an autoscroll like in MT4? Sometimes after opening the chart, you see its middle, not the last value. You have to rewind or press the 'End' key.

Hello aybulat,

Sorry I am not quite sure what you refer by "autoscroll". You can scroll charts in several ways. Please see the link below under 'How to scroll a chart (panning)' for instructions.

If this does not suit you needs, please clarify.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In MT4 there is such a function: menu "Charts" -> "Auto Scroll"
      The last bar is always visible in the chart window. If you rewind the chart, then when a new tick appears, the graph automatically moves to the end of the graph, as after pressing the 'End' button or "return" icon. It is very convenient when many charts are open. There is no need to constantly rewind the schedule manually
      Last edited by aybulat; 10-23-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I will forward the suggestion to support such a function to development to put it on the list of possible future enhancements. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

The suggestion has been added to the list and is assigned to SFT-2772.

Comment

any updates on this one?

Comment

Hello junkone,

Thanks for your post.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2772. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

We're unable to provide updates on when this fix will be implemented. However, when a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Heath,

This week I lost some money because I didn't notice that my chart was "Fixed". I probably did it accidentally. I really think NinjaTrader should have the feature Junkone is asking for. It doesn't make sense to stop seeing the last bar during the times that you have an open position, it is simply too risky.

Comment

Hello ivangil,

Thank you for your support of this feature.

I've added a vote to the feature request for you.

We're unable to provide updates on when this fix will be implemented. However, when a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm

Thank you for your feedback.
                  Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Heath,

Thank you for your answer, but it is exactly the same answer that NinjaTrader has been providing for the last12 years. That is not acceptable. I am sorry, I know it is not your fault, but it is time for NinjaTrader to listen to their clients' requests, not to just give a polite answer with no deadline and absolutely no meaning.

Please transfer me to a supervisor. I want my voice to be heard. I am asking for something that is necessary and I don't want to be politely ignored. NT8 is not a $20 program, it is an expensive one and we have the right to ask for something so basic. We are in danger every time we open a position, it is not fair that you make it even more difficult and stressful for us.

Comment

Hello ivangil,

This is Sergey, Level 1 Lead Hand, responding on behalf of Heath.

I am sorry to hear you are frustrated with the way our Feature Requesting procedure works. NinjaTrader 8 strives to create features and upgrades based on user needs and suggestions, and this involves some patience.

Currently, the Feature you added your vote to (SFT-2772) has 2 votes, with one of those being yours, and the other being aybulat. Our Product Development team implements requests based on heavy popularity, and since your request only has 2 votes, Heath is correct in the fact that he cannot provide an estimated time of completion or implementation for this request.

In the meantime, you may use the already implemented features to scroll to the front of the Chart, or to adjust the vertical scale. I have included a helpful guide on this:

Thanks in advance for your patience.
                      Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Has this bug been fixed? This problem is happening to me.
                        Last edited by Northernlimit; 09-15-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Hello,

There is currently no update to this feature specifically, but when scrolled back to a fixed range you can click the right facing arrow in the upper right of the chart to revert to the current bar, or click ctrl+shift+r to reload the chart which will effectively accomplish the same thing.
                          Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Irukandji  
                          Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
                          3 responses