Backtesting with Renko bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello LangdonJohn,

If you have any questions about the platform specifically, please never hesitate to reach out to us.

You may reach us either through the platform directly (Help > Email Support), here in the forum, or directly via email at platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com.

While you may always reach out to us if you have any specific questions I've also listed a few good resources to get you started below:
    • Live Webinars
      • NinjaTrader hosts weekly live webinars, demonstrating how to use the newest version of the NinjaTrader Platform, from the first steps to complicated strategies and custom NinjaScript
        You may find our full schedule and sign up for reminders at https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformTraining
    • Webinar Recordings
    • Last but not least, NinjaTrader 8 comes with an automated help feature. If you are ever uncertain what you can do in any window simply press F1 and NinjaTrader will take you to the HelpGuide for this window. All HelpGuides can also be found at the following address:
      https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/
    Please don't hesitate to let me know if we can assist you further in getting a headstart with NinjaTrader 8!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I've been making money with NinjaTrader for several years now. However, I can't answer your question in detail because I don't fully understand it. Thanks to NinjaTrader, I have saved a lot of money, and now I want to invest it in some business. I decided to find a list with ideas for creating a business of interest and found an article that describes all the business details and suggests some ideas. And I think that soon, I will do my business and finally be able to invest my money somewhere and thus increase my income.
      Last edited by Dortotto; 03-16-2022, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post zstheorist  
      Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rehmans