Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies not working - no analysis shown

Hello,

I am new to using NinjaTrader and I have an annoying problem. I'm sure that I'm probably missing something, but I just can't seem to figure out what it is.
    I went right in and played around with strategy development. After I had a basic strategy set I went and tried to apply it to multiple stocks or forex pairs, but nothing showed up. When I clicked on the strategy analysis it showed that it didn't take any trades.
    To make sure it's not because of an error in my strategy development I also tested it with the few example strategies that come with NinjaTrader, such as the simple MA Crossover strategy - same result.

What am I missing? Do I have to do anything specific that isn't too clear before the strategies can apply correctly?

Hello vtbee,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Hello vtbee,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
      Thank you for the fast reply! I have just done as requested.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post cls71
      by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
      3 responses