Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

SuperDOM NullReferenceException (mouse hover during fill?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM NullReferenceException (mouse hover during fill?)

Hi,

It seemed to occur while hovering over Super DOM with mouse and I think the order I was hovering may have been filled. Program exited.

I am on a older version 8.0.7.0 64-bit (Standard).

Thanks,
    Chris

Trace File:

2017-11-03 01:07:28:000 (NtContinuum) CQG.Adapter.OnPositionChanged: displayName='F.US.EP.Z17' averagePrice=2577.5833333333333333333333333 netPosition=3 changeType=Modify instrumentError='NoError' accountName='xxx' accountDisplayName='xxx' fcmAccountId='xxx'
    2017-11-03 01:07:28:000 (NtContinuum) Cbi.Account.PositionUpdateCallback: instrument='ES 12-17' account='xxx' avgPrice=2577.58333333333 quantity=3 marketPosition=Long operation=Update
    2017-11-03 01:07:28:118 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
    2017-11-03 01:07:28:118 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2017-11-03 01:07:28:627 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourceProperty Changed(Object o, String propName)
    at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.Del iverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
    at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager. OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.NotifyPropertyChangedBase.OnPropertyChanged(String propertyName)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.PriceRow.set_SellOrderState(OrderState value)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.PriceRow.UpdateProperties (Boolean triggerPropertyChanged)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.SuperDomViewModel.OnOrder UpdateNow()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System. Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Hello Chris,

Am I correct you were modifying an active order to a different price when you refer to "hovering"? Or did you only hover your cursor on top of an active order? What type of order was used? Do you use the Dynamic or Static SuperDOM?

I recommend to download and install the latest NinjaTrader 8 version (8.0.9.0). You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader 8 version from the link below. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

I was hovering with the mouse over an active order, not modifying. Not hovering on purpose, was just moving across the SuperDOM. Limit sell order. Dynamic SuperDOM. Planning to upgrade shortly.

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

I can't reproduce it so far in the latest version when hovering my cursor on top of an active limit order. Please let me know if you still experience this issue once you have the latest version installed.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just one point to clarify, I think the order was filled as I was hovering over it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Jltarrau  
          Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Jltarrau