Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Volumetric Bars Parameters

Hello,

I'd like to set up my Volumetric Bar Order Flow chart to match the sample chart in the Knowledge Base. Could you please post screen shots of all the data series parameters.

Thanks.

There are several locations on our website which have a screenshot of a volumetric chart. Can you link me to the specific example you're referring to?

Comment

Patrick,

I was able to work through my set up question on my own. Working with Order Flow + now for a few weeks, I do have one request, if possible, to forward to the development team. The ability to highlight the high volume in a bar (Point Of Control) by changing text color is helpful but in some other order flow programs I've used, it was possible to put a box or border around that price level. If that is a possibility, I think many others would also find it very helpful. Other highlights I've also seen are background shading of the POC and even font control.

Thanks in advance.
      Jeffrey

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3525. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 10-17-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post cls71
        by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
        3 responses