Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

how to disable orders showing on the chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to disable orders showing on the chart?

How do I stop the orders that were execute from showing up on the charts? I have multiple simulated accounts and multiple real accounts. when my strategies execute, sometimes they execute many trades and my chart looks messy with so many orders on the screen. How can i disable this feature or just leave it on for 1 account?

Hello priceisking,

Thank you for reaching out.

To remove the executed orders from the chart please follow these few steps below:
    • From within your chart, right-click to open the drop-down menu. Select "Data Series" from the drop-down list to open the data series window.
    • Inside of this window scroll, all the way to the bottom and the field you are looking for is "Plot Executions". Here is where you will want to change the property to "DoNotPlot".

For some additional information on these properties please be sure to check out the help guide for the version of NinjaTrader that pertains to you. Also please know that the help guide may be accessed anywhere from within NinjaTrader by pressing 'F1'.

NinjaTrader 7: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...price_data.htm

NinjaTrader 8: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...price_data.htm

Please let me know If I may be of any further assistance.
    DeVant'e E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. Is there a quick way to enable it just for 1 account and disable it for the other accounts? I trade same instrument in multiple account. I will check out the document for NT8.

Comment

Hello priceisking,

Thanks for writing in.

You are unable to enable this for an account however, you are able to save these settings when creating a chart template.

Please follow the steps below to set this up:
        • Right-click inside your open chart to open a drop-down menu. Locate and select "Templates".
        • Here you are able to "Save" your chart style to use for different instruments.

For more information on saving chart templates inside of NinjaTrader 8 check out the link below.

Please let me know If I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

I copied-pasted the info below -- question in NT7 there is a way to remove (reset) using the reset button in the simulator tab. Is there a similar way to remove the executed orders in NT8 -- or just the way
          discussed below?

o remove the executed orders from the chart please follow these few steps below:
          • From within your chart, right-click to open the drop-down menu. Select "Data Series" from the drop-down list to open the data series window.
          • Inside of this window scroll, all the way to the bottom and the field you are looking for is "Plot Executions". Here is where you will want to change the property to "DoNotPlot".

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for reaching out.

There is no way to remove the executed orders from within the "Options" > " Simulation" window. However, the steps to remove executed orders with NinjaTrader 7 is very similar.
            • Right-Click inside of your open chart to access a drop-down menu allowing you to select " Data Series".
            • Inside of the Data Series window within the right-hand side scroll down until you see a section "Plot Executions".
            • Changing this setting to "DoNotPlot" will not show executed orders.
            Resetting the SIM account from NinjaTrader 7 by navigating to "Tools" > "Options" > "Simulator", will reset any stuck orders associated with your simulation account.

Please let me know If we may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post junkone
            by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
            12 responses