Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-order control of indicators

Hello,
    Could you please tell me how to/if I can control/change Z-order of indicators and why this feature does not appear to be available as a user configurable field in Properties in NT stock indicators?
    The use case is that I have multiple instances of OHL indicators which can be 'overlayed' by which I mean in some instances may have the same values, whereas in others not. I want to be able to choose which indicator displays foremost when the values are the same.
    I'm familiar with select shift scroll but this is not feasible if indicators are overlayed as you can only then select the foremost (AFAIK).
    The only way I can see as a workaround is to control the Z-order by the order in which the indicators are added to the chart, which is impractical.
    Kind regards
    Bruce

Hello,

Thank you for your post. At this time, z-order can only be changed via the scroll wheel method. I will, however, forward a note to our development team with your feedback regarding a custom-set value for chart objects.

The ID for this request is SFT-116. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I added your vote, TraderYoda.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Brevo