Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of color on Top Dog Custom Indicators FAO Patrick

Hello,

Several weeks ago, I was engaged in a protracted problem where I lost color on Custom Indicators (momentum and price waves)...Patrick was dealing with this under ref 1963385

The resolution was to buy a new trading PC, which I did. This exceeds the requirements to run NT. I have had no problem for 4 weeks with the new PC until today at 9.39 when I lost color for the first time. I deleted the chart and created a new one. The condition was imported into that too, as per the screenshots.

The only thing constant, throughout this is the Custom Indicator zip script file, and I am wondering if this perhaps corrupted. I will not re-install until I hear back from you, as this does resolve the issue...for a time apparently.
    Attached Files

And I have now requested another Indicator download from TDT.

Comment

I'll be reopening ticket #1963385 to follow up with you. If you did not transfer any files from your old PC to the new PC other than the custom add-on file, then I agree this is the only remaining constant related to the symptom you're experiencing.

Comment

I just had a thought...the very first time this happened...at the very start of this problem, the loss of indicator color happened straight after I upgraded the platform to the version 15. Would anything have occurred at 09.39 today British Summer Time with the platform, as I see now that version 16 is available, although I have not upgraded it yet...just a thought !

Comment

We have not isolated why this is occurring to you, nor are we aware that any changes to the platform would cause this symptom as neither myself nor the vendor has been able to replicate the issue. In ticket #1963385 we are awaiting the response of the vendor. Preferably, let's keep all communication within that email conversation so we do not miss anything by using multiple forms of communication.

With that said, using the latest version of NinjaTrader is always recommended, so feel free to update.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WHICKED
          by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          15 responses
          0 likes