Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_JoshG
    replied
    You may also be interested in the 'maximize panel' feature. By right-clicking and selecting Maximize from the panel context will change selected panel to be the only displayed panel on the chart tab. Using the left facing arrow "<" or right facing arrow ">" will navigate through each panel on the chart in a maximized display. Selecting the "M" button will restore the panels to their original default display.

Leave a comment:

• TraderYoda
    replied
    OK, I'll go back to version 15 as I can't give up all that screen space

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshG
    replied
    Feature requests are implemented based on many factors and I cannot give you an ETA. Please keep an eye on the release notes for any updates on this feature request:
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_JoshG; 10-17-2018, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TraderYoda
    replied
    Hi Josh

Respectfully, I hope this is not going to take months to fix. This should be an immediate fix. If not, Ill have to resort to v15 again?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshG
    replied
    Thanks for the screenshot. Now I understand what you mean.

There is not a way to turn this feature off, but I agree that should be something that is available. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team and will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Leave a comment:

• TraderYoda
    replied
    Hi Josh. I downloaded and installed again. it's now showing as 8.0.16.1. I still can't adjust the 6 data series panels to completely hide them like i could with version 15? Screenshot attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshG
    replied
    Please try downloading the installer again from the following link

Let me know if the issue persists in the newest version.

Leave a comment:

• TraderYoda
    replied
    Hi Josh. I downloaded the latest version today through NT platform which is showing as 8.0.16.0 64-bit?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshG
    replied
    Hello TraderYoda,
    Thanks for your post.

There was a quick update that went out yesterday. Does this issue still occur in version 8.0.16.1 ?

Leave a comment:

• NT 8.0.16.0 - lost vital screen space after "fix" 13207

Hello Support. After upgrading to NT 8.0.16.0 I've lost vital screen space on my main chart in my workspace! I have multiple panels and 7 data series loaded. 6 data series panels were nicely hidden but your so called fix 13207 (Panels heights on charts could be minimized all the way down, preventing ability to properly adjust the panel) has now taken away about 3 inches of vital screen space! Is there a way to switch this feature off so I can completely hide the data series panels again?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
6 responses
0 likes
Last Post algospoke  
Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post arvidvanstaey  
Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM