Downloading historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading historical data

The First photo is the price that is shown when I connect to my broker account and the second photo is what shows when I try to download Price Data from Jan 1 2013

Thanks

I've moved your post to its own new thread as it is unrelated to the previous post.

I can see that you're attempting to download Market Replay data. Market replay data and historical data are not synonymous.

What you see in your chart screenshot is what is available from your data provider historically. If you wanted to download more historical data, you could increase the days to load on your chart, or use the 'Download' section of the window in your second screenshot:

What you've selected is to download Market Replay data. Market Replay data is provided by NinjaTrader and is only maintained for 90 days for the most popular futures and forex instruments. Market Replay data is not available for the date in 2013 you've selected. To learn more about Market Replay and the playback connection, please read through the help guide section on playback.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses
    1 view