Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right Margin Bug

Hello,

I'm consistently encountering what I'm guessing is a bug - the right margin "whitespace" between the chart and the chart edge increases over time. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing that causes it (it appears random), but it occurs as I cycle between open workspaces. Restarting NT solves the problem until it starts again. Does anyone know a solution? If it's because of an indicator, any idea where I should be looking within the code?

I've attached a picture of a normal chart (above) and the problem chart (below).
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

Please check the log tab of the Control Center to see if there are any errors coming from the indicator. If there are any errors please post them here.

I will advise further once we know if there are any errors coming from the log.

I look forward to your reply.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for the post.

Please check the log tab of the Control Center to see if there are any errors coming from the indicator. If there are any errors please post them here.

I will advise further once we know if there are any errors coming from the log.

I look forward to your reply.
      Hi Chris,

Nope, the log is error free.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

This possibly could be caused by an indicator but I am unaware of any supported way to increase the area you have shown specifically. The area that is being increased is the PriceMarker area which generally is auto-sized based on the price marker values. I suppose if there was a marker that is not shown with a very large value it could result in this.

If you have any steps you can repeat where this happens for you, I would suggest trying those steps without the indicators applied to see if this is related to the steps used or the items applied to the chart. Knowing that could help determine what to check next to prevent this from happening. I am unaware of specific syntax that would cause this so I believe trying to identify the root cause would be the best first step before digging into any custom items.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite  
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes