Volume Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Profile

Volume profile set for today start RTH does not print when market opens. Works fine in sessions mode.

Please advise

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Please clarify - you're referring to the Order Flow+ Volume Profile indicator with the 'trading hours' property set to the relevant RTH template? If not could you elaborate on what you're referring to?

What does 'works fine in session mode' mean? Could you provide a screenshot which shows your indicator settings and also demonstrates the issue you're reporting?

Comment

8.0.16.1 64-bit.
      Apologies for confusion. In Composite mode, Order Flow+ Volume Profile indicator with the 'trading hours' property set to the relevant RTH template set to today does not start at market open.

Comment

Since we won't hit another market open scenario until Monday, I'd like to try to reproduce this using Market Replay. Can you provide screenshots which display you're Volume Profile settings (this might require multiple screenshots) as well as your data series settings and a picture of your chart?

Comment

Comment

I am able to reproduce this behavior on my end. I've forwarded this to the Development Team for review. The internal tracking ID is QA-4111. I'll follow up when I have more information. Thanks for reporting this and thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tsantospinto  
            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able