Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

this ninjascript archive was made from an older, incompatible version of Ninja trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ninjascript archive was made from an older, incompatible version of Ninja trader

Hello,
    I have ninjatrader 8, i have tried to insert one indicator from the list indicator ninja trader 8 from ninjatrader support forum. The indicator is TSsupertrend. But when i insert the script of supertrend, i receive a warning this ninjascript archive was made from an older, incompatible version of ninja trader.
    Thanks for advance.

Best Regards,

Sergio.

Hello Sergio,

I assume you refer to the indicator at the link below.

When test it on my end, it imports successful. It asks to replace default indicators when importing the .zip file. I select No as the default indicators are newer than the ones present in the .zip file. Did you select Yes when prompted to replace indicators?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

warning

Hello jason,

I haven´t the option to ask replace default indicators when importing the .zip file, how i can see that?

Thanks for advances.

Comment

When I imported the .zip file, I got pop up message that requested if I wanted to replace default indicators in NinjaTrader with indicators present in the .zip file. It seems you did not get these pop up windows.

Do you experience the error you report every time you try to import the .zip file.

Could it be you imported a different TS Supertrend indicator? Please check the link of my previous post to see if the same TS Supertrend indicator is referred.

What NinjaTrader 8 version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About (8.0.xx.0).

Comment

Hello Jason,

The indicator is the same TS Supertrend indicator, i always experience the same error each time that try to import the .zip file.

Thanks

Comment

Can you please send me the log and trace files in a response to the email I sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by serch17 View Post
              Hello Jason,

The indicator is the same TS Supertrend indicator, i always experience the same error each time that try to import the .zip file.

Thanks
              It sounds like you have the wrong version of the indicator. Make sure that you download the NT8 version.

Comment

hello jason,

I send you log.zip and trace.zip.
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-28-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I removed the log file from your forum message. The log and trace files may contain sensitive infromation. Please only include these in an email to us so they are not available publicly.

Here is a link to the NinjaTrader 8 version of the TSSupertrend indicator for NinjaTrader 8:

Please clarify - is this the indicator you're attempting to import? Please try downloading from the link above and importing the NinjaTrader 8 add-on.

Email Jason with your results.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
                  Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                  3 responses
                  0 likes