ninjatrader 8 desconexiones continuas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjatrader 8 desconexiones continuas

- Ninjatrader 8 no funciona correctamente, sufro desconexiones continuas de la plataforma (las cuales por casualidad se producen más habitualmente en medio de operaciones abiertas).

- He consultado con la plataforma y me indican q puede ser del router (falso) y del antivirus / firewall (falso), los he revisado y está todo correcto

- HASTA HACE un mes no he tenido ningún problema, pero ahora es un continuo desasosiego / estrés (entrando y saliendo de la plataforma con operaciones scalping abiertas). ASÍ NO SE PUEDE OPERAR

- Los recursos del ordenador son suficientes utiliza de media +-35% CPU (i7)+- 35% memoria RAM 16 GB

- Tengo indicadores comprados a propósito para la plataforma NINJATRADER 8 que ahora resulta que no me sirven para nada, las desconexiones continuas no me permiten operar.

- No se me ofrece solución adecuada y dejo constancia en el foro para ver si alguien de NINJA 8 lo puede revisar/solucionar o se trata de un problema de la plataforma sin ningún tipo de solución.

Si se soluciona tambien dejaré constancia en el foro, mientras tanto....aviso para el resto de los usuarios.
    Last edited by ilai74; 11-29-2017, 12:04 PM.

Hello ilai74, thank you for posting to the support forum!

It's good to note that the NinjaTrader platforms have no control over the connections; the disconnections you see are reported by the connection adapter API. In addition, we don't have any reports of this exact item occurring with other clients, and also, I'm able to connect to the NinjaTrader Continuum/CQG/Continuum connection on my end without experiencing any disconnections, so the items you report are specific to you. NinjaTrader behaves like a radio receiver in that it receives signals from the connected server. If the signals are not coming through, the underlying broker/market data vendor API reports this to the NinjaTrader application which in turn reports this back to you. Once a loss of connection is reported, NinjaTrader or the underlying API will continuously try to re-establish a connection.

Common reasons that contribute to connection stability are:
    • ISP issues
    • Hardware firewall changing IP addresses frequently
    • Dynamic IP addresses changing frequently intraday. Usually, this happens once a week but you may want to check with your ISP. If they do change daily, requesting a static IP address may help.

To troubleshoot this, I recommend the following steps:
    • Restart your PC and modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
    • If you are not already and the option is available to you, I highly recommend connecting to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
    • Ensure exceptions have been added to any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 8 folder.
    • (For the NinjaTrader Continuum/Continuum/CQG connection) If the above steps do not help, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection to IP address: 208.48.16.200, 208.48.16.140, 208.48.16.130, and 208.48.16.131. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end.
    • If your ISP is unable to resolve the issue from there, consider looking into a Virtual Private Server (VPS) to run NinjaTrader on. This will provide a strong and uninterrupted connection to the appropriate data servers.

If you would like us to delve into this further, you may reply to the support email for further assistance (possibly requesting an escalation which will come to me). Or sending a new request. If you're sending a new request, I would like to review the diagnostic files.

You may write into platform support by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

In the body, please reference my name, "ATTN Riley" and provide this forum link: "https://ninjatraderplatform.helpspot.com/admin.php?pg=request&reqid=1807013"

I look forward to being of further assistance if you continue to experience difficulties.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Como bien comentaba dejaré constancia en foro del problema/solución:
      Revisando posibles causas del problema de desconexión comentado he llegado a la siguiente conclusión:
      - No se trata de problema de ip (por si acaso he habilitado las direcciones ip de ninjatrader para que no las revise ni el antivirus ni el cortafuegos, así como todo lo relacionado con el programa)
      - La conexión de internet va perfectamente.
      - Recursos de ordenador suficientes.
      - El motivo de las desconexiones creo que es el maravilloso WINDOWS - por algún motivo cuelga algún gráfico principalmente el de 1 min. mientras siguen funcionando perfectamente otros, como el de 15 min. (administrador de tareas indica que dicho gráfico no responde pero sigue cargando datos y funcionando en otros gráficos).

Hay que reconocer cuando uno se equivoca, y este es el caso.
      Es un total incordio/estres las desconexiones que tengo, pero tambien he de reconocer que últimamente no se producen tantas veces, con lo que pueden considerarse normales (creo que las modificaciones en el antivirus/firewall windows ha ayudado y bastante).
      Tendré que sobrevivir con dicho problema.

Agradecer a ninjatrader support la paciencia y profesionalidad con la que me atendieron y las posibles soluciones que me facilitaron/enseñaron.

Comment

Hola amigo, como hiciste para solucionar el problema?? Es muy frustrante operando m1 y q te suceda esto...

Comment

Hello Jorge blanco,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2670035" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
          • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
          • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
          • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
          I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Yo también sufría problemas con desconexiones continuas de la plataforma, (las cuales por casualidad se producían más habitualmente en medio de operaciones abiertas). Me encontré con: FBS broker, rápidamente encontré la información que me hacía falta para poder empezar a resolver el problema, después de muy poco tiempo, pude resolver este problema y ya no me vuelve a suceder.
            Last edited by RobinScott; 12-17-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Hello RobinScott,

Thank you for your note.

The first thing I would recommend doing is shutting down NinjaTrader and restarting your modem/router.

If you have an antivirus/firewall installed you will want to add NinjaTrader to its exceptions list.

We realize that lost connections can be frustrating. A connection state between NinjaTrader and your broker/market data vendor is not dictated by NinjaTrader. The NinjaTrader application only reports the connection state as it is reported by the API you are connected through. NinjaTrader behaves like a radio receiver in that it receives signals from the connected server. If the signals are not coming through, the underlying broker/market data vendor API reports this to the NinjaTrader application which in turn reports this back to you. Once a loss of connection is reported, NinjaTrader or the underlying API will continuously try to re-establish a connection.

Common reasons that contribute to connection stability are:
              • ISP issues
              • Hardware firewall changing IP addresses frequently
              • Dynamic IP addresses changing frequently intraday. This usually happens once a week but you may want to check with your ISP. If they do change daily, requesting a static IP address may help.
              • Broker/market data servers may be experiencing temporary downtime

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Especial saludo!
                En este momento tengo el mismo problema con el grafico de 2 min del NQ 06-21. Cuando opero en la apertura de la bolsa de NY las velas se detienen pero si miro la ventana accounts el precio se sigue moviendo pero en el grafico las velas no, se congela por uno, dos o más minutos y me perjudica muchísimo. ¿Qué puedo hacer para solucionarlo?

-Ya estoy directamente conectado al router por cable Ethernet
                -Desinstale el antivirus y agregué la aplicación de Ninjatrader al Firewall
                -Mi IPS me dice que no hay ningún problema con las direcciones Ip 208.48.16.200, 208.48.16.140, 208.48.16.130, and 208.48.16.131
                -Cuando el problema sucede la RAM del equipo esta al 33% y la CPU al 10%, es decir el equipo no esta saturado.
                -Otras paginas como YouTube, las abro en el momento para verificar si hay problemas de conexión de internet y funciona perfectamente, de hecho, hago el test de velocidad y el resultado es optimo.
                -Mi sistema operativo es Windows 8.1
                -La versión de NT es 8.0.24.2 64-bit

Quedo atento a cualquier ayuda que me puedan brindar!
                Last edited by ccamilo9612; 05-25-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Hello ccamilo9612,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN Giovanna 3116164" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
                  • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
                  • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                  • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                  • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
                  I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post algospoke  
                  Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                  3 responses
                  0 likes